Due to the special materials used in corrugated pipe production, it provides high resistance against abrasion and is resistant to chemicals. Polyethylene raw material is resistant to corrosion and has a suitable structure in sewage systems.
Corrugated pipe is light and impact resistant. It is easy to lay in any environment. It does not require heavy labor and equipment. The head tie is made with a sleeve, sealed. Since there is no leakage, it does not mix sewage wastes into groundwater.
It is environmentally friendly and recyclable. Networks can be easily controlled with the camera system due to the light interior surface.
Corrugated pipes have a long life. Since they are flexible, they do not deform and are not affected by ground movements. Due to the smooth inner surface, the shell and dirt do not bind. It provides high pressure flow.
It is easier to transport, stock and transport and can be produced in desired sizes.
CORRUGATED PIPES ADVANTAGES
* As the corrugated pipes are light, it offers low cost to its users.
* Corrugated pipes provide up to 5% savings on workmanship as they provide easy installation.
* Corrugated pipes provide high resistance and impermeability to external pressure.
* Corrugated pipes are long-lasting.
CORRUGATED PIPES AREAS OF USE
* Sewerage lines
* Rain water drainage lines
* Industrial lines
* Pressureless water lines