Hatay Construction Analysis Study
Construction Analysis is the process of determining the current and sub-analyzes required by the production of a unit construction together with the quantities. Construction fabrications are works that require analysis, ie construction fabrication consists of multiple inputs with different components, and these come together to create a new fabrication.
For example, let's try to make an analysis for the manufacture of brick walls. The unit of our production is m2 and it contains “Brick (pieces), Mortar (m3), Water (m3), Labor (hour)” entries. How many units of each material should be used for 1 m2 Brick Wall manufacturing, we need to calculate this.
Issues to be considered in Hatay Construction Analysis study;
1. Firstly, the right materials to be used in the analysis should be determined.
2. The amount of material required for the realization of a unit production should be determined by considering the units of the production and the material to be used.
3. When determining the amount of materials, casualties, workshops, etc. cases should be taken into account.
Attention: If these expenses are included in current prices, they should not be taken into account in the quantity calculation.
4. In case of using sub-analysis, a separate analysis study should be carried out taking into account the rules for preparing analysis. Detailed information is given in our sub-analysis article. Example: Making lime mortar
5. The types of workmanship and working times needed should be determined
6. If the machine will be used, machine analyzes must be performed. Detailed information is given in the sub-analysis section.
7. Energy types (electricity, fuel oil, etc.) and quantities to be used should be determined
8. If you want to embed shipments in the analysis;
Identify materials to be paid for shipping
Create a custom shipping pose (Sub-Analysis) for each material to be shipped, or define the shipping poses (Positions of 07) specified by the official authorities.
Determine the amount of material that needs to be shipped based on the amount of material used to make a unit manufacturing.
Find the price with the shipping formulas by doing the transportation analysis for each shipping pose.
9. If you do not want to show the shipments separately in the analysis and want to calculate the price of the analysis including transportation, determine the prices of the materials to be shipped, including the shipping.